CEGA


Discover your ideal relationship with your horse

CEGA creates an atmosphere of openness and trust in which to explore your own special horse-human bond. We want to help you remove blocks, deepen your awareness of the power within, and help you achieve your goals.


Sunday, February 12, 2012

rebuilding my body

Where to begin, it is always the question that pops up for me when I decide I need to make a change. Some changes just seem to happen and others need some conscious attention. Lets face it as I have aged and there were other things on my plate I neglected my body. So..... I have for several years now been putting it back into place. I could spend hours talking about the dysfunctional array of things that have occurred with in my being. I could beat myself up for having let this happen or making this happen. Or I could find some gratitude for how generously my body has put up with how I abuse it. Any way not wanting to spend hours ruminating on the past, I have recently stumbled on to some fabulous and easy exercises that are creating huge changes in my body. My hips are straightening and opening, which has mad significant changes in my riding. My back is realigning and my arms are becoming independent of my shoulder girdle. (did you say independent aids). How can this be possible after years of yoga and palates etc.
Simple targeted exercises re aligning the body and helping it to remember its own kinesthetic ability. Cool! It is called the Egoscue method and it is just another thing of the many millions out there and it is working for me. What is happening in your body that you thought you could not change? What if you could? Would you be willing to commit some time to yourself and improve your riding? What would it take for you to have more of what you want? Take a chance and believe in your ability to make a change in order to have more of what you want. If your happy and life is all you want it to be, no need.
Barb

Check out the upcoming workshop on creating greater connection with your horse and your body on Feb 26th. www.cegavt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment