CEGA


Discover your ideal relationship with your horse

CEGA creates an atmosphere of openness and trust in which to explore your own special horse-human bond. We want to help you remove blocks, deepen your awareness of the power within, and help you achieve your goals.


Monday, February 13, 2012

February has turned into such an interesting month.  The cold snaps that chill to the bone and the warm snaps that breath in the beginning of spring.  Spring is the time of reawakening for me.  The time when I begin to look at what I want to do next.  This year I want to develop my business and do more coaching.  I want to let go of the thinks that have been keeping me from moving forward.  I want to ride more and have more fun.  Now is the time for me to figure out how to make it happen before time passes by and i don't know where it went.
What is your plan for the up coming season?  Have you chosen what you want in your life?  Have you created a plan to make it happen?
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment