CEGA


Discover your ideal relationship with your horse

CEGA creates an atmosphere of openness and trust in which to explore your own special horse-human bond. We want to help you remove blocks, deepen your awareness of the power within, and help you achieve your goals.


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Finding Quiet

Lately I have been able to find this quiet place in my head where I have stopped beating myself up.  I love it! I am finding comfort in a place I did not know existed.  I have spent a lot of my life trying to figure out what everyone else wanted me to be.  Now, I am at the beginning of asking myself, (not someone else)  how I want to be and what I want in my life. I am letting go of when the other shoe will drop or the idea of when  the pain will begin because I did not do "it" right. I am transforming the fears that have run my life into possibilities. I am willing to step into something new, something I have always kept myself from doing, because the infamous "they" said "that will never work".  Now I am asking myself how can I make it work.
What noise lives in your head?  How does it affect your life? How does it affect your ride, your horse?
Let us know what's happening in your world.
Enjoy the moment
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment