CEGA


Discover your ideal relationship with your horse

CEGA creates an atmosphere of openness and trust in which to explore your own special horse-human bond. We want to help you remove blocks, deepen your awareness of the power within, and help you achieve your goals.


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yesterday I had a great experience. I was riding a horse to see if I wanted to lease it for the summer. During my lesson this horse began to show me all of the places and all of times where he had learned how to be blocked by various riders in his life. As he began to show me how to keep him free and mobile through each movement we did. Each turn became easier and more correct and the horse began to be more and more fluid. This horse was teaching me CEGAwork. It was really great to see how the horses are beginning to learn how to teach in yet another amazing way. I am once again truly grateful for the wonderfully generous beings we know as horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment