CEGA


Discover your ideal relationship with your horse

CEGA creates an atmosphere of openness and trust in which to explore your own special horse-human bond. We want to help you remove blocks, deepen your awareness of the power within, and help you achieve your goals.


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What a great day!

Every so often, I remember to do a "gratitude list." The entries can range from "I'm grateful for the car that let me in during a busy traffic time" to "I'm grateful for the love and support of my family."
In the past two days, I have had quite a few reminders of good things--both remarks and moments that would often go unnoticed, but for some reason, a few are coming back to me.

Riding to music is fun! Yes, it is, and we often have it playing while we train, so I forget what a great boost it is to students.
Riding through the woods to the top of a hill in a field with gorgeous views and 9 friends is simply amazing--must be a great way to lower blood pressure and rejuvenate the system.
Horses that come from Colorado and arrive at 6 pm instead of 3 a.m. is truly a gift!

And two of my favorites--remembering how lucky I am to spend my life with magnificent beings like horses and yes, the love and support of my family :-) --Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment